Benefit from our experience in the development and production of standard or custom linear motion solutions, designed for maximum performance to meet the demands of your application.
We develop and manufacture automation solutions for a wide array of customer bases in various industrial sectors and for a variety of applications. We offer one of the most expansive selections of automation solutions on the market today thanks to our automation engineering team’s continuous work to design products that meet the specific requirements of our customers.
LINEAR GUIDES: QUALITY, SAFETY AND COST REDUCTION
For many years our Linear Motion engineering team have been working on the design of our products, helping them best meet the requirements of our customers.
- Reliability: strict adherence to the high-quality production requirements
- Innovation: using innovative solutions validated after numerous long-term tests
- Equivalence: dimensions in accordance with standard DIN 645
- Dimensions: checked by our experienced application engineers
- Easy installation: thanks to our technology and infinitely extendable rails
- One Rail: the modular structure of our linear guides allows one type of rail to be used for all versions of carriages, significantly lowering the storage costs
- Maintenance: improving the maintenance cycle of our linear guides with ball and cage assemblies helps reduce operating costs
LINEAR AXIS: FLEXIBILITY, SECURITY AND RELIABILITY, COST REDUCTION
We offer one of the widest selection in the market today, supplemented by effective engineering and all with a great cost benefit for the end user.
- Flexibility: our intelligent modular system allows different ranges to be quickly and easily combined
- Security and Reliability: we have extensive experience in several areas of mechanical engineering and full operational reviews
- Cost Reduction: a modular principle and the breadth of the range offers a single supply source